Job Ref: GCS-DESIGN22
Glencairn is a family run business with 40 years of experience in crystal glassware, design and bespoke decoration. From our East Kilbride factory we develop, design and supply a high-quality product to an established and growing worldwide customer base.
With a basis in family values, Glencairn has a commitment to its people and the contribution each of them can make towards a successful, supportive and cohesive organisation, whatever their role. If these are values you share, we would love you to join our team.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for people to join our team and work within our production line, an interest in craft and design will help but isn’t essential if you are keen to learn. We just need you to have a keen eye for detail and be excited to work within an innovative and fast paced factory environment. You will need be open to learning these new skills and perfecting your craft.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
You will be eager to master your craft:
- Follow instructions from Team Leader to ensure that artwork is prepared to agreed specifications.
- Committed to ensuring the highest quality standards are met.
- Work collaboratively and contribute to the team.
- Embody our Employee Values in all you do.
You will care about your environment:
- Contribute to a welcoming and positive environment for you and your colleagues.
- Step up to help your colleagues across other departments when needed.
- Always show respect and consideration for those around you.
- Turn up on time
- Give an honest day’s work
- Care about what you do
- Work harmoniously
WHAT WE WILL DO FOR YOU
- Competitive basic salary
- Mon-Friday working week
- Christmas Period off
Mon – Thu: 8:00am – 5pm, Fri: 8:00am – 2pm