Terms and Conditions
The information that is made available on this website is intended for general information purposes only and is provided on an ‘as is’ basis without any warranties of any kind. Neither we, nor any of our associated companies, accept any liability for any loss arising as a result of reliance on the information contained on this website.
You shall not copy, adapt, exploit or otherwise use the information contained on this website in any way, save for the downloading and temporary storage of one or more of these pages. For the purpose of viewing on a personal computer or terminal, provided that you do not delete any copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
Any decision made in relation to purchasing merchandise and/or services as a consequence of information obtained from our website is your sole responsibility. The only assurance that we can give concerning the accuracy of the information is to state that all reasonable endeavours are made to remove incorrect information from the website as soon as we are able to.
We may make improvements or changes to the products, services and prices detailed on this website at any time without notice.
Whilst we retain the right to establish any hypertext links between this website and any third-party website at our discretion, you agree that you will not create any hypertext links or deep links between this website and any third-party website without our express written consent.
If you choose to use such a link as detailed in Clause 5 then you will leave this website. Once you leave this website, whether or not you realise that you are leaving, we are no longer in any way responsible for the material on the other website that you enter. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability that may arise in connection with or as a result of such external website material causing any damage, costs and injury of financial loss of any kind.
If appropriate, you must not disclose or allow any other person to use your user name and password.
If you lose, forget or misplace your user name and/or password then we are under no obligation to reissue you with this information.
You agree that you will not use this website to:
- collect or store personal data about other users;
- insert or knowingly or recklessly transmit or distribute a virus, worm, trojan horse, time bomb, trap door or any other computer code, files or programs or repetitive requests designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or to diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of or impair the functionality of this website;
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit or post links to any content that facilitates hacking;
- hack into any aspect of this website;
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit links to any content that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party;
- circumvent, or attempt to seek to circumvent, any of the security safeguards of this website;
- cause annoyance to other people accessing this website;
- send any unsolicited advertising or other promotional material, commonly referred to as ‘spam’, ‘junk mail’, ‘chain letters’, ‘pyramid schemes’ or any other form of solicitation by e-mail or by any other electronic means;
- send e-mail or any other type of electronic message with the intention or result of affecting the performance or functionality of any computer facilities;
- permit any third party to do any of the above.
- commit or encourage any criminal offence, including but not limited to harming a minor in any way and stalking or harassing another;
While we try, and ensure that all information on this website is accurate and up to date, errors may occur and we accept no liability for such errors. If we discover an error, we will amend the website as soon as reasonably possible.
We neither warrant nor represent that your use of this website will not infringe the rights of third parties.
You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used by you in connection with this website and will not make a claim against Glencairn Crystal for lost data, re-run time, inaccurate output, work delays or lost profits resulting from the use of such materials.
We may edit this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our website.
Glencairn Crystal reserves the right to refuse access to this website or any component of it. Glencairn Crystal may at any time, at the discretion of management, refuse access to certain areas of this website to any individual it chooses – this refusal of access may take whatever form the management deem suitable.
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Scottish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish Courts. If you have any queries regarding this website or the information contained on it, please contact the website administrator by e-mail at email@example.com.
This website is controlled and operated by Glencairn Crystal from the United Kingdom. Glencairn Crystal makes no representations that materials in this website are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this website from other locations do so at laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. No material from this website may be downloaded, exported or re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to UK exporting restrictions/legal or socio-economic sanctions.
Please also see our Competition Terms & Conditions for any Prize Draws, Surveys or Giveaways carried out on one of our social media channels.